Table of Contents
Topic: 5 Best Wi-Fi Router with Bandwidth Control USA 2022
5 Best Wi-Fi Router with Bandwidth Control USA 2022
Bandwidth control Wi-Fi routers can balance and share a load of the network data transmission across multiple internet devices connected to the router.
These routers aim to provide a unified network connection across the devices and helps in reducing latency in transferring, sharing data. In a bandwidth control Wi-Fi router, the user also has the privilege to set the bandwidth speed of each device according to their wish.
In this way, they can reduce the speed for a certain device and increase some other speed.
These bandwidth control routers also have several different load balancing, security, and parental controls.
Different routers have different processing speeds and different dual-band speeds as well.
Therefore, a person must do a good amount of research before buying a specific Wi-Fi router since hundreds of different options are available in the market.
However, we have brought you the 5 Best Wi-Fi routers that you can buy with the ability to bandwidth control, along with numerous other features.
Also read: Best Cheapest Wi-Fi 6 Router USA 2021
In a hurry? Take a sneak peek of the top 3 selections :[wptb id="749" not found ]
[lwptoc depth=”3″ numeration=”none” numerationSuffix=”none” toggle=”1″]
What is Bandwidth Control?
In the context of Wi-Fi routers, bandwidth is like a regular pipe we use for plumbing purposes where the pipe is capable of providing only a certain amount of water at the same time.
So, you need to prioritize the use of water where it is needed the most, like in the bathroom, shower, etc.
In the same way as the analogy of water in the pipe, internet data transmission works the same way.
Bandwidth control feature in a router help balance the load on the entire network by allowing to restrict the bandwidth usage for each device.
Also read: Best Dual Band Router for 4K Streaming
Here are the 5 Best Wi-Fi Router with Bandwidth Control USA 2022
1. NETGEAR Nighthawk X4S Smart Wi-Fi Router (R7800)
The first item on the list is the NETGEAR NIGHTHAWK X4S Wi-Fi router.
It has many amazing features and a speed of up to 2600 Mbps.
The detail of the features is mentioned below:
- It has a speed of up to 2600 Mbps and gives a wireless coverage of 2500 sqft. So that you can enjoy uninterrupted internet all-around your house.
- It has dual-band Wi-Fi with 800 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band and a speed of 1733 Mbps on the 5 GHz band.
- The recommended number of devices to connect with the Wi-Fi router for uninterrupted connection is forty-five. Therefore, in this way, you can connect as many devices as you want typically and don’t need to worry about the lag or speed drop in the network connection.
- Along with the Wireless connection, you also have ethernet ports for wired connections, which you can use to connect with your Computers, Smart TVs, and gaming consoles.
- The processing speed of the device is also unparalleled. It has a 1.7 GHz Dual Core processor and is designed with the latest technology of MU-MIMO. It also has four amplified antennas, Dynamic QoS, and a smart voice control feature with Alexa. So, buying this Wi-Fi router would give you a feeling of innovation and speed.
- Another great feature of this Wi-Fi router is that you can create personal cloud storage and share a storage drive and printer from anywhere by using a USB connection to 2 x 3.0 USB ports or the eSATA ports.
- Finally, the security and parental control features of this Wi-Fi router are also remarkable. Its Nighthawk app lets you manage the website your children can access. It has WPA2 wireless security protocols, Guest Wi-Fi access, DOS, Firewall, VPN, etc.
2. Linksys AC2200 Smart Mesh Wi-Fi Router
The next router on the list of 5 Best Wi-Fi Router with Bandwidth Control USA 2022 is the Linksys AC2200 Smart Mesh Wi-Fi router.
It contains many different features and provides bandwidth control access.
- The first notable thing about this Wi-Fi router is that it has a tri-band control feature. It provides a Wi-Fi speed of up to 2.2 Gbps. With a speed of 400 Mbps on the first 5 GHz band, 867 Mbps on the second 5 GHz band, and finally a speed of 867 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band.
- This Wi-Fi router provides a coverage area of about 2000 square feet, and the recommended number of devices to connect at a time is twenty.
- It can work well with the existing modem, and you can have an easy setup with Linksys App. The Wi-Fi router is also designed so that to provide a meshed Wi-Fi system. It means that you can extend your Wi-Fi network so that it provides greater coverage and range. It is possible by using the Velop Mesh Wi-Fi system. When this router is used as a mesh Wi-Fi system, it can serve as the master node and control all other routers attached2
3. Netgear WiFi Router (R6230)
The next to check on our list is the NETGEAR R6230 Wi-Fi router.
It is also a high-performing Wi-Fi router with many features so that you have a fast internet connection all-around your place.
The notable features of this Wi-Fi router are as follows:
- This Wi-Fi router has coverage of 1200 square feet and a dual-band mode with a speed of 300 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band and a speed of 900 Mbps on the 5 GHz band. It provides a fast Wi-Fi connection so that your devices can have constant communication with the router.
- The number of devices recommended to be connected with this Wi-Fi router is twenty; you can stream videos, play games, surf the internet, or connect to your smart devices, and you would have a great connection speed without any delay.
- The processing speed of this Wi-Fi router is 880 MHz. It has two amplified antennas as well and advanced QoS technology.
- You can also connect your gaming consoles, Smart TVs, and computers with the Wi-Fi router by using the given ethernet ports and enjoy a seamless, fast connection on those devices. It has a 4 x 1 Gigabit Ethernet port.
- Lastly, this Wi-Fi router also provides an option to share a printer or a USB storage device by connecting them with a single USB port with the router.
4. Tenda AC10U Smart Gigabit Wi-Fi Router
Tenda AC10U Wi-Fi router provides fast speed to enjoy your Wi-Fi connection across all devices whether you use it for streaming, playing games, watching movies, or whatever.
It also comes along with many great features that you would be fascinated to read:
- It has an enhanced 1200 Mbps speed with dual-band mode. The speed per band is 300 Mbps for the 2.4 GHz band, while the 5 GHz band offers 867 Mbps. You can connect up to 30 wireless devices that are over the Wi-Fi.
- You can connect many different devices such as smart assistant devices, laptops, tabs, mobile phones, smart TVs, and many more and can still get an optimal network connection.
- This Wi-Fi router has four omnidirectional antennas. Combined with the beamforming and MU-MIMO technology, it can provide a lightning-fast speed and great coverage and range to use Wi-Fi all over your place. It provides a coverage of about 2000 square feet.
- A great feature of this Wi-Fi router is that it has a friendly Tenda app that helps to manage your Wi-Fi router from wherever you are. It provides a parental control feature and many more.
- The Wi-Fi router also provides ethernet ports for wired connections with various devices like computers, TVs, etc. It contains 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports for a fast and secure wired connection.
- For security purposes, it has a WPA/WPA2 PSK Mixed security and industry-level password encryption.
- It is fully compatible with almost all major internet service providers.
5. Synology RT2600ac Wi-Fi router
The last Wi-Fi router on our list for bandwidth management and control is the Synology RT2600ac Wi-Fi router.
The Wi-Fi router provides uncompromising and fast performance.
The notable feature of this Wi-Fi router are as follows
- It has a 1.7 GHz Dual-core processor that provides a fast speed and performance for uninterrupted communication with your devices. It has a coverage area of 3000 square, so you can enjoy high-speed internet no matter wherever you are.
- This Wi-Fi router also has powerful 4×4 802.11ac wave two radios with MU-MIMO technology and provides a speed of 2.53 Gbps. It also has dual-band mode, i.e., 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz radio bands.
- This Wi-Fi router has a smart connection technology to seamlessly shift from a maximum speed of range, i.e., it can shift from providing a high-speed connection or a greater range.
- This Wi-Fi router has a hardware-accelerated layer, with seven traffic control and monitoring.
- The Wi-Fi router has a system ram type of ddr3_sdram that provides a staggering high processing speed. It also has a Dual WAN, i.e., capable of load balancing and failover support.
- The Wi-Fi router’s parental controls help control children’s online activities and help keep a check and monitor their usage.
- Finally, the Wi-Fi router also provides security control along with VPN. It also provides a coverage feature by using mesh Wi-Fi technology.
There is various Wi-Fi router available in the market that provides bandwidth management and control; however, there are many features that you should look before buying a router.
Some of the features include the coverage area, the processing power, the technology used, parental controls, and security.
Buying a router that is feasible for your use can sometimes become challenging; therefore, we have brought you a list of the 5 Best Wi-Fi routers with bandwidth control USA 2022 that you can go through before buying a router.
Also read: Best Wi-Fi Router for Small Offices